Case studyHuntleigh Healthcare Washington
Huntleigh Healthcare plc
Project duration: 8 weeks
Completed: September 2010
- New mezzanine floor & internal partitioning to form the offices.
- Complete refurbishment of two units totalling approx. 8000 sq ft.
- Formation of cleaning rooms & laundry areas.
- Mechanical & Electrical fit-out including lighting, power, plumbing installation for laundry & ventilation / extract systems.
- New heating systems for the warehouse and office areas.
- Complete decoration and floor coverings to all area.
Return to case studies
- Kube Office Interiors won the project under tender to fit out two industrial units for Huntleigh Healthcare, to create a new cleaning & laundry facility for the company’s North East operations.
- The works comprised a new steel insulated panel partition system to form the cleaning areas, which have been complimented with coved vinyl flooring to provide an easily maintainable work area for the staff and their work processes.
- The works involved complete design drawings for the entire scheme, including full electrical and mechanical installation design layouts and integration with other services.
- The project was completed within 8 weeks and finished on time to suit the clients relocation programme.